I used the Stampin’ Up! Hanging Garden stamp set to create a clean and simple thank you card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 128. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
The design for my card was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenge 008.
I started by adhering a panel from the Picture Perfect Party DSP to a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock with SNAIL. I cut one of the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes (Sale-a-bration item) to the size that I wanted and then adhered that panel to the Lemon Lime Twist card stock panel with SNAIL. By the way, those card bases are AWESOME! Love the matching envelopes too!
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the seam between the papers, tied a bow and then adhered the layered panel to a Berry Burst card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the basket and butterfly images from the Hanging Garden stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I used a blender pen along with Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Emerald Envy inks to color the images.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hanging Garden stamp set in Berry Burst ink under the basket image and then punched the bottom of the panel with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered the banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the basket to finish the card front.
I stamped the basket and butterfly images from the Hanging Basket stamp set in Berry Burst ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, to create this project at the very bottom of this post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 4JET7Q6D
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Berry Burst – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Lemon Lime Twist – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 2″ x 4-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tutti-Frutti Card Bases & Envelopes – 3″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Picture Perfect Party 6″x 6″Designer Series Paper Stack – 2-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: