We are back with another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world! This month we’re all making projects with the Petal Palette stamp set bundle. Here is my project:
I started by adhering a panel of Petal Passion DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Copper and Gold Foil Sheets with the branch and border dies from the Petals & More Thinlits Dies set and I adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a length of Pool Party 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon over the die cuts with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Petal Palette stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the image out with a Layering Circles Framelits die and then adhered it with SNAIL to a Gold Foil Sheets circle cut with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. I adhered a little bit of Gold Metallic Thread to the back of the sentiment circles with Glue Dots and then adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bird image from the Petal Palette stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with the Light Pool Party and Color Lifter Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the bird out with the coordinating Petals & More Thinlits Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three gold enamel dots from the Metallic Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the branch and bird images from the Petal Palette stamp set in Tuxedo Black and Pool Party inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Okay, on with the hop!! Click the next button to hop forward to Barbara Becker’s blog to check out her amazing projects! If you get lost along the way, there is a complete list of participants right under the next blog button.
January 1-15 Host Code: 4JET7Q6D
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Layering Circles Framelits die cut, Petals & More Thinlits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – two Petals & More Thinlits die cuts
- Copper Foil Sheets – Petals & More Thinlits die cut
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: