I used the Stampin’ Up! Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and I made this set of super simple birthday cards with it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by cutting panels of the Picture Perfect Party 6″ x 6″ DSP down to 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ pieces. I adhered those panels to panels of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. I cut the sentiments from Basic Black card stock with the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (Sale-a-bration item) and adhered them to the DSP panels with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a small strip of Myths & Magic Specialty Washi Tape over the top left on the panels, then tied strands of Solid Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Silver Baker’s Twine through Eclectic Shaped Paper Clips. I slid the clips over the Washi Tape and then adhered the layered panels to Berry Burst, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay card bases with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added Glitter Enamel Dots next to the sentiments on each card in coordinating colors to finish the card fronts.
I kept the insides of the cards simple too with the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday photopolymer stamp set and the little border images from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set in coordinating colors on Whisper White panels inside the cards.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
January 16-31 Host Code: QB9PMB4W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card bases
- Basic Black – four 3-3/4″ x 5″ panels, four Celebrate You Thinlits die cuts
- Whisper White – four 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (inside card)
- Picture Perfect Party 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – four 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panels
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: