I used the Stampin’ Up! Heart Happiness and Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts stamp sets to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 129. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
The heart on my card was inspired by the paper flower heart in the photo for the Hand Stamped Sentiments #281 Challenge.
I started by adhering a panel of Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock with SNAIL and then to the front of a Rich Razzleberry card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock.
I inked the small flower image from the Heart Happiness photopolymer stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink, stamped it twice on scrap paper and then stamped it on the Whisper White card stock panel. I repeated that process randomly over the panel, then adhered the panel to a panel of Rich Razzlberry card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the larger heart image from the Heart Happiness stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with the Light and Dark Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut it out with the coordinating Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies.
I adhered the heart die cut with SNAIL to a larger heart cut from Rich Razzleberry card stock with another Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added an Old Olive Glitter Enamel Dot next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Heart Happiness stamp set in Rich Razzleberry ink across the bottom of a Whisper White card stock panel on the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 16-31 Host Code: QB9PMB4W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Rich Razzleberry – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Sweet & Sassy Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 1-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Sweet & Sassy Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: