I used the Stampin’ Up! Bike Ride stamp set bundle and Lovely Wishes stamp set to create a fun card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by The Paper Players PP378.
The colors and bike on my card were inspired by Just Us Girls #425.
I started by adhering a panel from the Tutti-Frutti 6×6 DSP pack to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely Wishes photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a strip of Wild Wasabi card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered the stamped panel to the DSP panel with SNAIL.
I stamped the images from the Bike Ride photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy, Wild Wasabi, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Build a Bike Framelits dies. I cut the two butterflies from Real Red card stock and the streamers for the handle bars from Wild Wasabi card stock with the Build a Bike Framelits dies.
I adhered the die cut bike pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the bike to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added the butterflies with Glue Dots and then adhered the card panel to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bike images from the Bike Ride stamp set in Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for creating this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 16-31 Host Code: QB9PMB4W
February 1-15 Host Code: V7ZWZZCZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Peekaboo Peach – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Wild Wasabi – 1-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel, two Build a Bike Framelits die cuts
- Real Red – two Build a Bike Framelits de cuts
- Whisper White – five Build a Bike Framelits die cuts, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Tutti-Frutti 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: