I used the Stampin’ Up! Heart Happiness stamp set and Sure Do Love You stamp set bundle to create a fun valentine card to share with you today.
The design for my card was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #256.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Simple Stripes Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a larger panel of Crumb Cake card stock with SNAIL.
Then I stamped a panel of Whisper White card stock with the heart image from the Heart Happiness photopolymer stamp set in Blushing Bride, Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo and Berry Burst inks. I let the Berry Burst image dry completely and then stamped the sentiment from the Sure Do Love You stamp set over it in VersaMark Ink, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I cut the hearts out with the coordinating die from the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies and adhered the Blushing Bride, Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo heart die cuts to the embossed panel with SNAIL. Then I tied a strand of Linen Thread around the panel and I adhered the Berry Burst die cut over it with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut branches from Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide inks with the die from the Sweet Cake Framelits Dies and I tucked them under the sentiment heart, adhering them with Glue Dots.
I stamped the heart image from the Heart Happiness stamp set in Blushing Bride, Powder Pink and Flirty Flamingo inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for creating this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 16-31 Host Code: QB9PMB4W
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Lemon Lime Twist – Sweet Cake Framelits die cut
- Tranquil Tide – Sweet Cake Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – five Lots to Love Box Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: