Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Birthday” theme and I’m featuring the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and Picture Perfect Party DSP for my project.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #371.
I started by cutting up a panel of Picture Perfect Party 6″ x 6″ DSP. I adhered the DSP panels to panels of Basic Black card stock and then to a Bermuda Bay card base with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with a Layering Ovals Framelits Die and then adhered it with SNAIL to an oval cut from Basic Black card stock with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. I adhered the layered ovals with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the DSP panel. I cut a banner from the Picture Perfect Party DSP with a die from the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies and I adhered it to the oval die cuts with SNAIL.
I cut the “you” sentiment from Silver Foil Sheets with a Celebrate You Thinlits Die and I adhered it with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue over the die cut banner. I added three glitter dots from the Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and bow images from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set in Bermuda Bay & Pool Party inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Linda Richenberg
- Karen Finkle
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Julie Johnston
- Amy Koenders <= You are here
February 1-15 Host Code: V7ZWZZCZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda bay – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Basic Black – four 2″ x 2-5/8″ panels, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Lemon Lime Twist – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Picture Perfect Party 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – four 1-7/8″ x 2-1/2″ panels, Bunch of Banners Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: