I used the Stampin’ Up! Flying Home stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 132. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
The design for my card was inspired by The Paper Players PP382.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textured DSP Stack to a Soft Suede card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel from the Myths & Magic Speciality DSP over the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I added one more panel of DSP from the Tutti-Frutti 6″x 6″ DSP pack with Multipurpose Liquid Glue over the card front, then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front and tied a bow. I stamped the image from the Flying Home stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored the image with Light and Dark Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends. I also used a Blender Pen and Soft Suede ink to color the smaller pieces on the birdhouse.
I stamped the sentiment from the Picnic With You photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on the Whisper White panel, then adhered the stamped panel to a Soft Suede card stock panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rich Razzleberry enamel heart from the Brights Enamel Shapes pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the little bird images from the Flying Home stamp set in Soft Suede ink and colored them with Light and Dark Pool Party and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies used to create this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 1-15 Host Code: YJJ9HJ3C
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 2-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White –2-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel,
- Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Tutti-Fruitti 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: