I used the Stampin’ Up! Hedgehugs stamp set and one of the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Sugar Pea Designs Mix It Up Challenge 41.
The colors for my card were inspired by Global Design Project #GDP129.
I started by stamping the hedgehog images from the Hedgehugs stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I colored the little flowers with the Dark Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Marker and the underside of the hedgehogs with the Ivory Stampin’ Blends Marker.
I cut the hedgehogs out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die and then adhered them to one of the Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes (Sale-a-bration item) card bases with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Hedgehugs stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock and then colored the mushroom image with Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Markers and I stamped it twice on either side of the sentiment.
I adhered the sentiment strip to a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock and then to a Soft Suede card stock panel and finally to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the hedgehog images from the Hedgehugs stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and colored the images in the same manner described above. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Soft Suede card stock and then to the inside of the card base with SNAIL.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 16-31 Host Code: WEXMBP94
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Pear Pizzazz – 1-1/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel
- Soft Suede – 1-3/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Whisper White – four Stitched Shapes Framelits die cuts, 1-1/8″ x 3-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: