I used the Stampin’ Up! Eclectic Expressions stamp set to create my card for the Stamp Ink Paper color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Stamp Ink Paper #142. Hope that you’ll stop by and play along with the challenge too!
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 376.
I started by stamping the images from the Eclectic Expressions stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Smoky Slate and Basic Gray inks across a Whisper White card stock panel. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock with SNAIL and then to a Smoky Slate card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of the Bubbles & Fizz DSP (Sale-a-bration item) across the front of the card with SNAIL and then stamped the sentiment from the Eclectic Expressions stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on a panel of Smoky Slate card stock. I cut around the sentiment with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the butterfly from Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper (Sale-a-bration item and regular catalog item) with the Move Me Thinlits Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Smoky Slate oval to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Eclectic Expressions stamp set in Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Smoky Slate and Basic Gray inks across a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
March 16-31 Host Code: WEXMBP94
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Smoky Slate – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Bermuda Bay – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper – 1-5/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Myths & Magic 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – Move Me Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: