I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack that is available for free with an order of $50+ through Saturday to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC041. I can go across the top or down the right side.
I started by trimming down one of the Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack cards and then adhering it to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I adhered a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack over the Memories & More card and then trimmed down another Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack card and adhered it with SNAIL to the panel.
I cut a panel of White Vellum card stock with the branch die from the Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies and then adhered the die cut branches to the panel with Glue Dots (hidden under the sentiment circle). I cut the sentiment from one of the Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack cards with a Layering Circles Framelits Die and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered three Glitter Enamel Dots randomly over the panels and then adhered the layered panel to an Old Olive card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip that I’d trimmed from one of the Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack cards to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
March 16-31 Host Code: WEXMBP94
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Old Olive – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Sweet Soiree Memories & More Card Pack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 3-1/2″ strip, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- White Vellum – four Eclectic Layers Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: