I used the Stampin’ Up! Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts stamp set to create a clean and simple card to share with you today. I let the pretty Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP do all of the work on this card.
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #265.
I started by adhering a panel of the Sweet Soiree Specialty DSP to a panel of Powder Pink card stock with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a strand of Silver Baker’s Twine around the edge of the panel twice and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Berry Burst card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Powder Pink card stock, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut around the sentiment with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and then stamped the small flower image from the Friendship’s Sweetest Thoughts stamp set next to the sentiment. I adhered the die cut circle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I stamped the border image from the Friendship’s Sweetest Thought stamp set in Berry Burst ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
I liked the first one so well that I made another card with the same layout only with a different piece of the pretty Sweet Soiree DSP!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
April 1-15 Host Code: UZR7JEVQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Berry Burst – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Powder Pink – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: