I used the Stampin’ Up! Love What You Do stamp set to create a quick card to share with you today. Stampin’ Up! will be offering this stamp set bundled with other products from the suite as an early release for customers beginning on May 1!! Yay! There is more information in the PDF flyer below. It’s a beautiful stamp set that I know you will love!
My card design was inspired by the sketch from SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge #42.
I started by embossing the front of a Grapefruit Grove card base (available May 1) with the Lovely Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder (available May 1). I placed the corner of the card base in the embossing folder and ran it partially through the Big Shot. It wouldn’t fit all the way through without crushing one side of the card base.
Then I stamped the flower image from the Love What You Do photopolymer stamp set in Grapefruit Grove ink (available May 1) on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I inked the larger dot image from the Love What You Do stamp set in Grapefruit Grove ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the full flower image. I repeated that process with the smaller dot image from that stamp set to give the flowers a more two-tone effect.
I stamped the greenery images from the Love What You Do stamp set in Old Olive ink around the flower images and then added the sentiment from that stamp set in Fresh Fig ink. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Old Olive card stock with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added one of the Faceted Dots (available June 1) next to the sentiment.
I punched the end of a small strip of Share What You Love Specialty DSP (available May 1) with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the butterfly image from the Painted Glass stamp set (available June 1) in Fresh Fig ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock, then stamped the dot images (stamped off twice) from the Love What You Do stamp set in Fresh Fig ink over it. I cut the butterfly out with the coordinating Stained Glass Thinlits Dies and then adhered it to the card front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
I stamped the flower image from the Love What You Do stamp set in Grapefruit Grove ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
Share What You Love Suite – Early Release Bundles Available May 1!!
Stampin’ Up! couldn’t let Demonstrators be the only ones to be able to get a few things from the new catalog early! They’ve created some product bundles from the Share What You Love product suite that they’ll be offering a full month early on May 1 for customers to order!
Click the image below to open up a PDF flyer (3 pages!) with the details.
Here are the details about the promotion:
- Bundles may be purchased via customer, workshop, or online order.
- Bundles may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit (free items will be included).
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- There are no purchase limits in place during the customer sales period.
- If items in the bundles become unavailable during the sales period, available items will ship, and backordered items will ship separately when available.
- Sales Period: May 1–31, 2018
- Order Deadline: May 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT)
Stampin’ Up! created a video showing you the great bundles that will be available as well as some projects that you can create with the products. You can see it here:
Let me know if you have any questions about this beautiful set of products. I love it all!
April 1-15 Host Code: UZR7JEVQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Grapefruit Grove – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Old Olive – 3″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – 2-7/8″ x 4″ panel, Stained Glass Thinlits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: