I used the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Words stamp set and a little of the Picture Perfect Party DSP to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. Sadly, both of these items will be retiring on May 31 so get them while you still can!
We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using:
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP134.
I stared by adhering a panel from the Picture Perfect Party DSP pack to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. Then I layered a smaller piece of Picture Perfect Party DSP over a smaller panel of Basic Black card stock and I adhered them to the larger panel with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the panel to a Berry Burst card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Watercolor Words photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock, sprinkled it with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (available June 1) and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Watercolor Words stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on panels of Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist card stocks and snipped them out. I adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots and then added a Faceted Dot (available June 1) to the flower center to finish it.
I stamped the flower and leaf images from the Watercolor Words stamp set in Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
April 16-30 Host Code: KE4QYSMZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Berry Burst – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, hand cut image
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Lemon Lime Twist – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, hand cut image
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Picture Perfect Party 6″x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: