I used the Stampin’ Up! Rooted in Nature stamp set bundle to create a masculine card to share with you today. This bundle and the coordinating suite of products will be available in the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog beginning on June 1!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #333.
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC044. I went down the right side.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Rooted in Nature stamp set (available June 1) in Tranquil Tide ink on a panel of Nature’s Poem DSP (available June 1) and then again on a panel of Mint Macaron card stock (available May 1). I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with SNAIL.
I colored the taller tree image from the Rooted in Nature stamp set with my Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Markers and then stamped it on the panel of Mint Macaron card stock very near the area where the sentiment was stamped. I cut around the tree with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die and then cut a panel of the Nature’s Poem DSP with that same circle die. I adhered both panels to the card front with SNAIL, making sure that I linked up the stamped sentiment on the die cut with the sentiment on the DSP panel.
I colored the tree images from the Rooted in Nature stamp set with Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped them on a panel of Mint Macaron card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies (available June 1) and adhered the single tree with Glue Dots and the double tree with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered one of the Leaves Trinkets with a rolled up Glue Dot next to the sentiment and then adhered the panel to a Tranquil Tide card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I colored the tree images from the Rooted in Nature stamp set with Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Markers and then stamped them on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
April 16-30 Host Code: KE4QYSMZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tranquil Tide – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Soft Suede – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Mint Macaron – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, two Nature’s Roots Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: