I used the Stampin’ Up! Animal Outing stamp set from the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Stamp Ink Paper coloring challenge this week.
Here is the challenge badge for Stamp Ink Paper #147. Hope that you’ll stop by and play along with the challenge too!
The layout and colors for my card were inspired by the Fusion sketch and photo this week.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a panel from from the Naturally Eclectic DSP (retiring) with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Detailed With Love stamp set (available June 1) in Basic Black Archival ink (retiring) on the DSP panel. I adhered the layered DSP panel to a panel of Basic Gray card stock with SNAIL, then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around it twice and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to a Soft Sky card base (card stock retiring) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the Animal Outing stamp set (available June 1) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink in a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the image with the Light and Dark Smoky Slate and Pool Party and the Ivory and Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Markers (available again in mid-May) and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die.
I adhered the circle die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the bow to finish it.
I stamped the image from the Animal Outing stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
April 16-30 Host Code: KE4QYSMZ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Sky – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Basic Gray – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 2-1/8″ x 3-5/8″
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: