I used the Stampin’ Up! Rooted in Nature stamp set from the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog and some of that awesome Share What You Love DSP and the pretty Love What You Do stamp set that will both be available tomorrow for the early release to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #334.
My card also works for CAS-ual Fridays CFC198.
I started by adhering a panel from the Share What You Love Specialty DSP (available May 1) to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. The camera doesn’t pick up the shimmer on that DSP very well…but it’s SO pretty!! Then I adhered a panel of White Vellum over the top, using SNAIL in the area that would be hidden by the sentiment panel.
I stamped the sentiment from the Rooted in Nature stamp set (available June 1) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Mint Macaron card stock (available May 1), sprinkled it with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (available June 1) and then heat embossed it. I stamped the flower image from the Love What You Do photopolymer stamp set (available May 1) in VersaMark ink over the Mint Macaron panel and let it dry completely.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Tranquil Tide card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added one of the Faceted Dots (available June 1) next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Love What You Do stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
April 16-30 Host Code: KE4QYSMZ
May 1-15 Host Code: QGTZC77S
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Share What You Love Suite – Early Release Bundles Available Tomorrow!!
Stampin’ Up! couldn’t let Demonstrators be the only ones to be able to get a few things from the new catalog early! They’ve created some product bundles from the Share What You Love product suite that they’ll be offering a full month early on May 1 for customers to order!
Click the image below to open up a PDF flyer (3 pages!) with the details.
Here are the details about the promotion:
- Bundles may be purchased via customer, workshop, or online order.
- Bundles may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit (free items will be included).
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- There are no purchase limits in place during the customer sales period.
- If items in the bundles become unavailable during the sales period, available items will ship, and backordered items will ship separately when available.
- Sales Period: May 1–31, 2018
- Order Deadline: May 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tranquil Tide – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-5/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Mint Macaron – 1-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- White Vellum – 2-1/4″ x 4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: