I used the Stampin’ Up! Wood Words stamp set and a little of the Wood Textures DSP to create my card for the Stamp Ink Paper theme challenge this week. Don’t forget that the bundle pricing on the Wood Words and Beautiful Bouquet stamp and die sets will be going away on May 31…so order those bundles soon to save 10%!
Here is the theme for Stamp Ink Paper #148. Hope that you’ll stop by to play along too!
My card design was loosely inspired by Sketch Saturday #511.
My card also works for The Paper Players PP391. I went across the top.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with SNAIL. Then I cut another panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and I adhered that die cut with SNAIL. I cut panels of Whisper White, Powder Pink, Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz card stocks with the dies from the Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies and I adhered them with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the DSP panel.
I cut a panel of Champagne Foil Sheets with another die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and I adhered it with SNAIL to the panel. I stamped the heart image from the Wood Words stamp set in Powder Pink ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with the coordinating Wood Crate Framelits Die and then adhered it with SNAIL to the foil die cut. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Powder Pink card stock with one of the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies and then stamped the woodgrain image from the Timeless Textures stamp set in Powder Pink ink over the die cut. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and added a few random Metallic Enamel Shapes (retiring) in the bouquet to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set in Crumb Cake ink and the heart from the Wood Words stamp set in Powder Pink ink on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 1-15 Host Code: QGTZC77S
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Share What You Love Suite – Early Release Bundles Available Now!!
Stampin’ Up! couldn’t let Demonstrators be the only ones to be able to get a few things from the new catalog early! They’ve created some product bundles from the Share What You Love product suite that they’ll be offering a full month early on May 1 for customers to order!
Click the image below to open up a PDF flyer (3 pages!) with the details.
Here are the details about the promotion:
- Bundles may be purchased via customer, workshop, or online order.
- Bundles may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit (free items will be included).
- Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018. Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will be available when the 2018–2019 annual catalog is released on June 1, 2018.
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- There are no purchase limits in place during the customer sales period.
- If items in the bundles become unavailable during the sales period, available items will ship, and backordered items will ship separately when available.
- Sales Period: May 1–31, 2018
- Order Deadline: May 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT)
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping these beautiful bundles now!
Stampin’ Up! Now Accepting American Express Cards!!
If you’re one of the people who wished they could pay for the Stampin’ Up! order with their American Express card, worry no more; Stampin’ Up! has reached an agreement with American Express to accept their cards!
Starting today, Stampin’ Up! now accepts American Express cards in the U.S. This payment option is available for all our ordering systems. Now you can purchase your favorite products and earn your American Express rewards, too!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cut
- Powder Pink – two Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cuts, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits die cut
- Pear Pizzazz – three Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – five Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cuts, Wood Crate Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Champagne Foil Sheets – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: