I used the Stampin’ Up! Varied Vases stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card also works for The Card Concept #92.
The design for my card was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP136.
I started by stamping the flower and vase images from the Varied Vases photopolymer stamp set (available June 1) in Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Calypso Coral inks four times each on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I punched the images out with the coordinating Vases Builder Punch (available June 1).
I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock four times with a die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and then stamped the stem image from the Varied Vases stamp set in Old Olive ink on the squares. I adhered the punched images with Glue Dots over the stamped stems and then adhered the die cut squares to a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack with SNAIL. I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice, tied a bow and then adhered the layered panel to a Calypso Coral card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Varied Vases stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with one of the Lakeside Framelits Dies (available June 1) and then adhered it to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and flowers from the Varied Vases stamp set in Calypso Coral and Old Olive inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
May 1-15 Host Code: QGTZC77S
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Calypso Coral – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Daffodil Delight – 4″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- Whisper White – four Stitched Shapes Framelits die cuts, twelve Vases Builder Punches, Lakeside Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: