I used the Stampin’ Up! Sea of Textures stamp set bundle, the Climbing Orchid stamp set and a little of the Tranquil Textures DSP to create my card to share today. The Sea of Textures products will be available in the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog!
My card design was inspired by sketch on the Fusion Challenge this week.
I started by adhering a panel from the Tranquil Textures DSP (available June 1) to the front of a Balmy Blue card base (card stock available June 1) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the images from the Sea of Textures stamp set in Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig and Crumb Cake inks on another panel of Tranquil Textures DSP. I added the sentiment from the Climbing Orchid photopolymer stamp set in Night of Navy ink and then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock (available June 1) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the layered DSP panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then wrapped a strand of Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine (available June 1) around the card front twice and tied a bow. I cut panels of the Tranquil Textures DSP with two of dies from the Under the Sea Framelits Dies (available June 1) and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Sea of Textures stamp set in Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 1-15 Host Code: QGTZC77S
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2018-19 Annual Catalog DSP Shares!
I am offering Designer Series Paper Shares again for the Stampin’ Up! 2018-19 Annual Catalog!! If you love the DSP as much as I do and want it all but can’t afford to buy full packs of each paper, a share may be a great option for you! You will get a good, working sample from each of the packs for a fraction of the cost of buying full packs of every paper.
I have single and double DSP Shares available! Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my 2018-19 Annual Catalog Shares page or email the following information to stampwithamyk@gmailcom:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a current customer of mine or have participated in a share of mine before.
The deadline to sign up for my share is Wednesday, May 30 at 1:00 PM ET.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Soft Sea Foam – 3-13/16″ x 5-1/16″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, three Under the Sea Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: