We are back with another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world! This month we’re all making projects with the Share What You Love stamp set bundles. Here is my project:
I started by adhering a panel from the Share What You Love Specialty DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Love What You Do photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of White Vellum card stock, sprinkled it with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (available June 1) and quickly heat embossed it. I adhered the vellum to the card front with SNAIL (hidden under the Basic Black card stock strip) and then added a strip of Basic Black card stock over it, using SNAIL to adhere it as well.
I stamped the images from the Love What You Do stamp set in Tranquil Tide and Mint Macaron (stamped on scrap paper once) inks three times on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with a Layering Squares Framelits Die and then adhered them with SNAIL to squares cut from Tranquil Tide and Mint Macaron card stocks with larger dies from that set. I adhered the layered squares to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two Share What You Love Artisan Pearls and one of the Faceted Dots (available June 1) to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Love What You Do stamp set in Tranquil Tide and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Okay, on with the hop!! Click the next button to hop forward to Barbara Becker’s blog to check out her amazing projects! If you get lost along the way, there is a complete list of participants right under the next blog button.
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenge #017.
May 1-15 Host Code: QGTZC77S
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 3/4″x 4-7/8″ strip
- Mint Macaron – three Layering Squares Framelits die cuts
- Tranquil Tide – three Layering Squares Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – three Layering Squares Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- White Vellum – 2-3/4″ x 4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: