I used the Stampin’ Up! Abstract Impressions stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ DSP (available June 1) to a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock (available June 1) with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Pacific Point card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut another panel from the Garden Impressions DSP with a Stitched Shape Framelits Die and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment form the Abstract Impressions photopolymer stamp set (available June 1) in Pacific Point ink on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock (available June 1). I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Pacific Point card stock and a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with dies from the Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies (available June 1). I snipped the Shaded Spruce die cut out and then adhered it with a touch of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the back of the Pacific Point die cut. I adhered the the flower to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and snipped up pieces of Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Clear Faceted Gem to the center to finish the flower.
I stamped the flower images from the Abstract Impressions stamp set in Shaded Spruce (available June 1), Pacific Point and Night of Navy inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
May 1-15 Host Code: QGTZC77S
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pacific Point – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Springtime Impressions Thinlits die cut
- Shaded Spruce – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Springtime Impressions Thinlits die cut
- Balmy Blue – 3/4″ x 2-3/4″ strip
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: