I used the Stampin’ Up! Big Wishes stamp set from the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog and the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set bundle to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 137. Hope that you’ll stop by the Fab Friday Challenge Blog and play along too!
The colors for my card were inspired by Global Design Project #GDP137.
And my card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC047. I’m calling Melon Mambo a “red” so I went diagonal from top left to bottom right.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a slightly larger panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Big Wishes stamp set (available June 1) in Melon Mambo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I punched a separate panel of Whisper White card stock with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch and adhered it with SNAIL so that the very edge was peeking out from under the stamped panel. I added a strip of Whisper White card stock so that it peeked out from the top of the panel and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow and then adhered the layered panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower images from the Beautiful Bouquet photopolymer stamp set in Pool Party and Melon Mambo inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut the flower out with the coordinating Bouquet Bunch Framelits Die. I cut two branches from Lemon Lime Twist card stock with one of the Bouquet Bunch Framelits Dies, snipped off the ends and adhered them to the back of the flower die cut with Glue Dots. I adhered the flower to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I colored a Rhinestone Basic Jewel with the Light Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends (available June 1) and then adhered the rhinestone to the flower center to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set in Melon Mambo ink and the two leaves in Lemon Lime Twist ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I stamped and die cut another flower and then adhered it with a Glue Dot to the panel to finish the inside of the card.
***Don’t forget: Even though the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and coordinating dies are carrying over into the next catalog, the bundle pricing for the stamp and die set ends on May 31! So get yours before the bundle goes away!
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 1-15 Host Code: QGTZC77S
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2017-18 Annual Catalog OR 2018 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Lemon Lime Twist – two Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 1″ x 3-5/8″ strip, two 3/4″ x 3-5/8″ strips, two Bouquet Bunch Framelits die cuts (one inside card), 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: