I used the Stampin’ Up! Painted Glass stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge 289.
I started by embossing a panel of Pool Party card stock with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a larger panel of Pool Party card stock with SNAIL. Then I punched the end of a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack with the Banner Triple Punch and I adhered it to the embossed panel with SNAIL.
I cut a panel of Basic Gray card stock with the dies from the Stained Glass Thinlits Dies set (available June 1) and then adhered the die cuts with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the DSP banner. I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with the square die from the Stained Glass Thinlits Dies set and I adhered it with SNAIL in the center of the Basic Gray die cut.
I colored the back of a sheet of Graceful Glass 6×6 Designer Vellum (available June 1) with my Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie and Lovely Lipstick (available June 1) Stampin’ Blends and then cut the image out with the same square die from the Stained Glass Thinlits Dies set. I adhered the vellum die cut with SNAIL (hidden under the sentiment banner) and tiny touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue at the top. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Bermuda Bay card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Painted Glass stamp set (available June 1) in VersaMark Ink on a strip of Bermuda Bay card stock, sprinkled it with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (available June 1) and heat embossed it. I punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three random Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card.
I stamped the little bird image from the Painted Glass stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and colored them with my Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie and Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 16-31 Host Code: US3XRP6G
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2018-19 Annual Catalog DSP Shares!
I am offering Designer Series Paper Shares again for the Stampin’ Up! 2018-19 Annual Catalog!! If you love the DSP as much as I do and want it all but can’t afford to buy full packs of each paper, a share may be a great option for you! You will get a good, working sample from each of the packs for a fraction of the cost of buying full packs of every paper.
I have single and double DSP Shares available! Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my 2018-19 Annual Catalog Shares page or email the following information to stampwithamyk@gmailcom:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a current customer of mine or have participated in a share of mine before.
The deadline to sign up for my share is Wednesday, May 30 at 1:00 PM ET.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3/4″ x 3-1/4″ panel
- Pool Party – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic Gray – two Stained Glass Thinlits die cuts
- Whisper White – Stained Glass Thinlits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 2″ x 5″ panel
- Graceful Glass 6″ x 6″ Designer Vellum – Stained Glass Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: