I used the Stampin’ Up! Enjoy Life stamp set from the upcoming 2018-19 Annual Catalog to create my card to share with you today.
My card design is very loosely based on the Fusion Sketch Challenge this week. If you turn it sideways and squint a lot, you can sort-of see the sketch in my card. 😉
I started by stamping the silhouette image from the Enjoy Life photopolymer stamp set (available June 1) in Soft Suede ink across a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock (available June 1). Then I added the butterflies from the Enjoy Life stamp set in Mint Macaron ink around the flowers.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a small knot and then adhered the layered panel to a Petal Pink card base (card stock available June 1) with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used my Stamparatus (available June 1) to stamp the sentiment from the Enjoy Life stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a separate panel of Petal Pink card stock.
I cut the sentiment out with a Layering Ovals Framelits Die and then adhered it with SNAIL to an oval cut from Soft Suede card stock with a Stitiched Shapes Framelits Die. I adhered the sentiment die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to it to finish the card front.
I stamped the silhouette and butterfly images from the Enjoy Life stamp set in Soft Suede and Petal Pink (available June 1) inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
May 16-31 Host Code: US3XRP6G
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2018-19 Annual Catalog DSP Shares – Deadline to Join is Today!
I am offering Designer Series Paper Shares again for the Stampin’ Up! 2018-19 Annual Catalog!! If you love the DSP as much as I do and want it all but can’t afford to buy full packs of each paper, a share may be a great option for you! You will get a good, working sample from each of the packs for a fraction of the cost of buying full packs of every paper.
I have single and double DSP Shares available! Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my 2018-19 Annual Catalog Shares page or email the following information to stampwithamyk@gmailcom:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a current customer of mine or have participated in a share of mine before.
The deadline to sign up for my share is Wednesday, May 30 at 1:00 PM ET.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Petal Pink – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Soft Suede – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Stitched Labels Framelits die cut
- Soft Sea Foam – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: