I used the Stampin’ Up! Sea of Textures stamp set bundle that will be available tomorrow to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using today:
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players #PP395.
I started by adhering a panel from the Tranquil Textures DSP (available June 1) to a panel of Mint Macaron card stock (available June 1) with SNAIL. Then I added a smaller panel from the Tranquil Textures with SNAIL over it. I cut a panel of Mint Macaron card stock with one of the Under the Sea Framelits Dies (available June 1) and I adhered that die cut on the lower right of the DSP panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the images from the Sea of Textures stamp set (available June 1) in Night of Navy, Crumb Cake and Mint Macaron (available June 1) inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut them out with the coordinating Under the Sea Framelits Dies and then adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Sea of Textures stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a small strip of Tranquil Textures DSP and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I adhered three Rhinestone Basic Jewels across the card front and then adhered the layered panel to a Night of Navy card base to finish it.
I stamped the images from the Sea of Textures stamp set in Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
May 16-31 Host Code: US3XRP6G
June 1-15 Host Code: F3BBV9HB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Mint Macaron – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – three Under the Sea Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 4-3/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 3-1/2″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: