I used the Stampin’ Up! Southern Serenade stamp set and the Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies to create a quick thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP140.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the large floral die from the Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies. I used the new Embossing Mats to do this and the sandwich to emboss rather than cut is (from bottom to top):
- Big Shot Platform (without the Thin Die Adapter)
- Standard Cutting Pad
- Die with cutting side up
- Card Stock
- Thin Silicone Rubber Mat (the blue one from Embossing Mats)
- Impressions Pad (the thick white one from the Embossing Mats)
After embossing it, I stamped the sentiment from the Southern Serenade stamp set in Soft Sea Foam ink on the panel.
I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I cut the butterfly from Whisper White card stock with the die from the Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies and I sponged it with Petal Pink and Flirty Flamingo inks.
I adhered the butterfly die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish it.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
Did You Notice the “You Can Make It” Bundles in the Catalog???
Woohoo! Stampin’ Up! has put some awesome You Can Make It Bundles together for us in the new catalog! I totally missed them until yesterday! These bundles are put together so that you can create the quick and pretty You Can Make It projects throughout the catalog!
- The This Little Piggy cards are shown on page 33 along with the bundle
- The Big Wishes cards are shown on page 75 along with the bundle
- The Daisy Delight cards are shown on page 123 along with the bundle
- The Waterfront cards are shown on page 149 along with the bundle
- The Beautiful Day cards are shown on page 205 along with the bundle
And all of the bundles with their prices are listed on page 2 in the catalog! Go take a peek and scoop up those bundles! You can also see them in my online store here:
June 1-15 Host Code: F3BBV9HB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Ordering Bonus!!
You all know how much I love a new catalog kick-off and I’m celebrating with a Double Running Shoe Reward Point ordering special!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and 11:50 PM MT on Thursday, June 7!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card), 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Springtime Impressions Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: