I used the Stampin’ Up! Detailed With Love stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC180. I turned it on its side. 🙂 Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by cutting the front off one of the Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes. I trimmed the card front down to 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ and then adhered it to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock with SNAIL. I cut one of the Delightfully Detailed Memories & More Card Pack cards down to 2″ x 4″ and then punched the end with Tailored Tag Punch to create the banner. I adhered the banner to the card front with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around the panel and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel to a Blackberry Bliss card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Detailed With Love stamp set in Mint Macaron ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with a Layering Ovals Framelits Die.
I cut a scalloped oval from Very Vanilla card stock with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and adhered it behind the die cut sentiment with SNAIL. I adhered the layered sentiment to an oval cut from Rich Razzleberry card stock with another Layering Ovals Framelits Die with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a black gem from the Faceted Dots pack on the sentiment oval to finish the card front.
I didn’t want the back piece of that pretty Delightfully Detailed Note Card to go to waste so I punched two of the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch and adhered the note card to a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock and then to the inside of the card base with SNAIL.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 1-15 Host Code: F3BBV9HB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blackberry Bliss – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Rich Razzleberry – two 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panels (one inside card), Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Very Vanilla – Layering Ovals Framelits die cut
- Delightfully Detailed Memories & More Card Pack – card cut to 2″ x 4″
- Delightfully Detailed Note Cards & Envelopes – cut into two 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ pieces
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: