I’m sharing a few projects created by some of my very talented Stampin’ Up! team members with you all today.
Julie Johnston stamped this pretty fun fold anniversary card! Julie is a stamper and a blogger from Packwood, IA. You can see more information about this card set on Julie’s blog here. Julie’s blog is www.wildwingcreations.com.
Shirley Gentry created this cute card. Shirley is a stamper and blogger from Canton, GA. You can see more information about her card on her blog here. Shirley’s blog is http://stampinwithshirleyg.com/.
Nanette Tracy created this sweet thank you card. Nanette is a stamper and blogger from Hungry Horse, MT. You can see more information about this card on her blog here. Nanette’s blog is nanettetracy.com/blog/.
Mary Anderson made this beautiful birthday card. Mary has set up a business Facebook page where you can get in touch with her and she’s posted some of her other creations, you can see it here. Mary is a stamper from Carlton, MN.
Paula Vincent created this stunning card. Paula is a stamper from Palm Bay, FL. You can find Paula on the Stampin’ Up! website here.
Amy Struthers made these pretty thank you cards! Amy is a stamper from Alpine, TX and she also hosts classes. Drop me a note if you’re in her area and would like to attend too!
Clara Shore stamped this beautiful card and she shared it with us on our team Facebook page. Clara is a stamper from Pine Hall, NC.
Jean Maas made this fantastic birthday card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Jean is a stamper and new team member from Sebring, FL.
Susan Kuenzel stamped this pretty wedding card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Susan is a stamper from Millers Creek, NC.
Aileen Merchant is busy working on her Christmas cards already and she shared one of her designs with us on our team Facebook page! Aileen is a stamper from Snellville, GA.
Mariellen Mosbo made this beautiful thank you card and she shared it on our team Facebook page. Mariellen is a stamper from Rembrandt, IA.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed seeing some projects from our team members. If you enjoyed seeing their work, please stop by their blogs to leave them a comment. For those without blogs, feel free to leave a comment below.
Interested in Joining Us?
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! You can become a demonstrator for just $99. You get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products for your Starter Kit and your kit ships for free!
We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between! There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly. Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Online Host Club – Starting in July?
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you! I filled my opening in my current online host club, but I’ve had a few people ask about joining so I thought that I’d check in to see if anyone else was interested in joining a new online host club starting on July 1. If I can fill all six spaces in the club, we’ll be up and running in a few weeks!
Here is how it works:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Running Shoe Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Running Shoe Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Running Shoes towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $21 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term
During your host month you are also welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders), it’s that easy! And if you already have 5 other friends that want to do this, you can start your own Exclusive Club!
Drop me a note a email@example.com if you are interested in joining my club!
June 1-15 Host Code: F3BBV9HB
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.