I used the Stampin’ Up! Magical Mermaid stamp set and the Sea of Textures stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was very loosely inspired by the sketch from the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #44.
The colors and theme for my card were inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #291.
I started by inking the octopus, sea grass and coral images from the Sea of Textures stamp set in Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig inks, stamping them on scrap paper and then stamping them on a panel of the Tranquil Textures DSP. Then I inked the small dot/bubble image from the Magical Mermaid stamp set in Night of Navy ink, stamped it on scrap paper and the then stamped it repeatedly over the panel.
I used my Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment from the Magical Mermaid stamp set in Night of Navy ink on the DSP panel so that I could reink it to make sure that I got a solid image. Then I cut a panel of Crumb cake card stock with the net die from the Under the Sea Framelits Dies and I adhered it with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the DSP panel. I trimmed the die cut even with the edge of the DSP panel and then adhered the panel to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL and then to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the mermaid image from the Magical Mermaid stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with my Light and Dark Old Olive, Daffidil Delight and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. I also used the Ivory Stampin’ Blends Marker and the Color Lifter to color the image. I snipped out the mermaid and then adhered the image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel and a little Wink of Stella over the mermaid to finish it.
I stamped the images from the Sea of Textures stamp set in Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy and Fresh Fig inks on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
The supplies used and card stock cuts for creating this card are listed at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 1-15 Host Code: F3BBV9HB
June 16-30 Host Code: 37VGUYHK
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Online Host Club – Starting July 1!!
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you! I filled the opening in my current online host club. Since I’ve had additional interest, I’ve started a second online host club that will be going on July 1! I’ve only got one open space left in the club, so let me know soon if you’d like to join!
Here is how it works:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Running Shoe Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Running Shoe Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Running Shoes towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $21 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term
During your host month you are also welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders), it’s that easy! And if you already have 5 other friends that want to do this, you can start your own Exclusive Club!
Drop me a note a email@example.com if you are interested in joining my club!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Under the Sea Framelits die cut
- Night of Navy – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: