I used the Stampin’ Up! Bouquet Blooms stamp set bundle to create a clean and simple friend card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by the Global Design Project #GDP144.
I started by adhering a panel from the Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL. I punched the end of a wide strip of Highland Heather DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the circle image from the Bouquet Blooms photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and then cut around it with the largest circle die in the Layering Circles Framelits Dies set. I adhered the circle die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals Then I stamped the largest floral image from the Bouquet Blooms stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink on a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock. I cut the image out with the coordinating Gatefold Blossoms Framelits Die.
I stamped the flower images from the Bouquet Blooms stamp set in Blushing Bride, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue and So Saffron inks on the matching color panels of card stock and then cut them out with the Gatefold Blooms Framelits Dies. I adhered the die cut flowers to the larger Soft Sea Foam die cut with Glue Dots and then adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bouquet Blooms stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then adhered it with SNAIL and Stampin’ DImensionals to the card front. I added one of the Petal Pink Rhinestone Gems and two Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Bouquet Blooms stamp set in Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
The supplies used and card stock cuts for creating this card are listed at the very bottom of this blog post.
June 16-30 Host Code: 37VGUYHK
July 1-15 Host Code: FSETGJ3X
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale July 1-31!
Stampin’ Up! knows how much you loved their Designer Series Paper sale last year, so they’re bringing it back again! With an incredible offer of buy 3, get 1 free on select Designer Series Paper, July is a great time to stock up!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an awesome joining promotion during July! During this promotion, new recruits will receive a FREE assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads of their choosing with their Starter Kit!
The Starter Kit is just $99+ applicable taxes and you get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise. Your Starter Kit ships for free!! Yippee!! If you’ve ever considered joining, July is the PERFECT time…$125 in Stampin’ Up! products plus a FREE assortment of ink pads, that’s a $192.50 in product for only $99!! You can see more information about this great offer here.
Let me know if you have questions, I’m happy to answer anything! We’d love to have you join our team!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Crumb Cake – Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Soft Sea Foam – Gatefold Blooms Framelits die cut
- Blushing Bride – Gatefold Blooms Framelits die cut
- Balmy Blue – Gatefold Blooms Framelits die cut
- Highland Heater – two Gatefold Blooms Framelits die cuts
- So Saffron – two Gatefold Blooms Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 3/4″ x 2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tropical Escape 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: