I used the Stampin’ Up! Enjoy Life stamp set and the Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ DSP to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering panels from the Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ DSP to panels of Melon Mambo card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panels to a Shaded Spruce card base with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of Shaded Spruce ribbon from the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack around the card front twice and adhered it with tape in the area where the sentiment circle would be. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Enjoy Life photopolymer stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink on a panel of Powder Pink card stock. I stamped the little butterfly image from the Enjoy Life stamp set in Powder Pink ink near the sentiment and then cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits Die.
I adhered the die cut circle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then tied a bow from the Shaded Spruce ribbon and adhered it with a Glue Dot to the card front. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the flower image and the butterfly images from the Enjoy Life stamp set in Shaded Spruce and Powder Pink inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
July 1-15 Host Code: FSETGJ3X
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Shaded Spruce – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Melon Mambo – two 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ panels
- Powder Pink – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Garden Impressions 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – two 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ panels
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: