I used the a new stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up! called Blended Seasons to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week. This awesome bundle is available now for Demonstrators to preorder (and you can get it in your Starter Kit if you join now too!) and it will be available from August 1-31, while supplies last, for everyone!
I’m planning to hop on Facebook to do a live video at 10:00 AM ET to show you how I created this card as well as the new stamp and die set up close. If you miss the live, you can check out the replay any time on my Facebook page or on my YouTube Channel.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 141. Hope that you’ll stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by stamping the branch image from the Blended Seasons stamp set (available Aug 1) in Soft Sea Foam ink randomly across a Soft Sea Foam card base. Then I cut a panel of Gorgeous Grape DSP from the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP pack and I adhered it to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Blended Seasons stamp set in Gorgeous Grape ink on a panel of Highland Heather card stock and I cut it out with one of the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies (available Aug 1) and I adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut two branches with two of the Foliage Frame Framelits Dies from Pear Pizzazz card stock and I adhered them to the die cut label with rolled up Glue Dots.
I cut a panel of Gorgeous Grape card stock with the bow die from the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies. When this die cuts, it cuts around the bow and cuts the centers out. Since I wanted a more solid bow for my card, I used a little tape to adhere the die cut pieces together and then used a Glue Dot to adhere the bow over the branch die cuts. I added a Gorgeous Grape Glitter Enamel Dot and two Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the branch image from the Blended Seasons stamp set across the bottom of a Whisper White card stock panel on the inside of the card.
The supplies used and card stock cuts for creating this card are listed at the very bottom of this blog post.
Here is the Facebook Live video for this project on my YouTube Channel. Enjoy!
Color Your Season Limited Time Stamp Set Bundle Coming Soon!
Click the images above or right here to open up the full size Color Your Season flyer.
This beautiful stamp set bundle and new Watercolor Pencils set will be available for purchase beginning on August 1! The good news is that if you want these items sooner, you can add them to your Starter Kit when you join as a Demonstrator right now! If you join in July, you’ll also be eligible for the free set of 10 ink pads! You can see the details about joining here.
Here are the details about this new stamp set bundle:
Dates: August 1-31, 2018
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018. This means products will only be available until August 31 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before August 31, it will be made unorderable and will no longer be available for purchase.
- New colors of Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Items may be purchased via customer, workshop, or online order.
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
- Ordering Deadline: August 31, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
I am loving this new set, the dies are amazing! Let me know if you have any questions.
July 1-15 Host Code: FSETGJ3X
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Sea Foam – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Highland Heather – Stitched Seasons Framelits die cut
- Gorgeous Grape – Stitched Seasons Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
So pretty! I’m hoping my bundle delivered last night – apparently UPS comes to the hotel around…9pm?! Looks like an awesome set!
Yikes! 9 PM is even worse than here! Hope that it arrived last night too! 🙂
Wow girl you are so ahead of the curve! Cute card….love seeing the new bundle!
My finger slipped and I “accidentally” hit the overnight button on my order again. 😉