I used the Stampin’ Up! Detailed With Love stamp set and a little of the Best Route DSP that is on the Buy 3 Get 1 Free Sale in July to create a clean and simple masculine birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #344.
I started by cutting a 2″ strip of Best Route DSP (cut the center out of a 6″ x 6″ panel of that DSP) and I adhered it to a strip of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered DSP panel to another panel from the Best Route DSP pack with SNAIL and then trimmed the overhang so the edges of the strip were even with the larger DSP panel. I adhered the panel to the front of a Blueberry Bushel card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Detailed With Love stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink on a panel of Pineapple Punch card stock and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I pulled a strand of Linen Thread through a True Gentleman Button, tied a knot and then adhered the button to the sentiment panel with a Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Detailed With Love stamp set and the bike frame from the Sheltering Tree photopolymer stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink on a Whisper White card stock panel. I added the bike wheel image from the Sheltering Tree stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink to finish the inside of the card.
You can find a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
July 1-15 Host Code: FSETGJ3X
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale – July 1-31!!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back an incredible offer on Designer Series Paper: You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during July! This sale includes select Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog!
Click here to go right to my online store to start shopping these beautiful papers!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blueberry Bushel – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Pineapple Punch – 3/4″ x 2-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – 2-1/8″ x 6″ panel trimmed to 5-1/8″, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Best Route Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2″ x 6″ panel trimmed to 5-1/8″
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: