We are back with another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world! This month we’re all making projects with the Bouquet Blooms stamp set bundle. Here is my project:
I started by stamping the small flower image from the Bouquet Blooms photopolymer stamp set in Daffodil Delight ink across a Daffodil Delight card base. Then I stamped the circle image from the Bouquet Blooms stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with one of the Layering Circles Framelits Dies and then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered a small piece of Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon over the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bouquet Blooms stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock, punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it to a strip of Granny Apple Green DSP from the Bright 6″ x 6″ DSP pack that had also been punch with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered the layered strips to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the flower images from the Bouquet Blooms stamp set in Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Blushing Bride inks on coordinating card stocks and then stamped the small flowers, single larger flower and leaf images in Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana inks on Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with the matching Gatefold Blossoms Framelits Dies and then adhered the flowers together and to the card front with Glue Dots. I added Clear Faceted Gems to the large flower centers to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Bouquet Blooms stamp set in Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Okay, on with the hop!! Click the next button to hop forward to Barbara Becker’s blog to check out her amazing project! If you get lost along the way, there is a complete list of participants right under the next blog button.
July 1-15 Host Code: FSETGJ3X
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Daffodil Delight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Coastal Cabana – two Gatefold Blossoms Framelits die cuts
- Bermuda Bay – four Gatefold Blossoms Framelits die cuts
- Blushing Bride – two Gatefold Blossoms Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – six Gatefold Blossoms Framelits die cuts, Layering Circles Framelits die cut, 5/8″ x 2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 5/8″ x 2-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: