I used the Stampin’ Up! Broadway Birthday and Picture Perfect Birthday stamp sets to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Card Challenge sketch this week:
I started by stamping the party hat image from the Broadway Birthday photopolymer stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist ink on a panel of Lemon Lime Twist card stock. Then I adhered a strip of Broadway Bound Speciality DSP to a strip of Basic Black card stock and then to the Lemon Lime Twist card stock panel with SNAIL I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL and then to a Lovely Lipstick card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched the ends of strips of Broadway Bound DSP and Basic Black card stock with the Banner Triple Punch and I adhered them to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday photopolymer stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die and then adhered it with SNAIL to a scalloped circle cut from Lovely Lipstick card stock with a Layering Circles Framelits Die.
I adhered the sentiment circle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Candle Embellishments to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiments and images from the Broadway Birthday stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento, Lemon Lime Twist and Lovely Lipstick inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
July 1-15 Host Code: FSETGJ3X
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Lovely Lipstick – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Layering Circles Framelits die cut
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 1-3/16″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 3-1/4″ panel
- Lemon Lime Twist – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper – 1-1/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: