I got my August Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! in the mail yesterday and I dug right in! I love this kit! The colors are so pretty and I’m a sucker for all things floral.
The kit contained all of the materials needed to make 10 (yes ten!!) full size A2 cards with silver edged envelopes!
The kit also had and exclusive Blissful Blooms stamp set and a Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Spot.
The first card has pretty green and white vellum leaves and some pretty silver and pink baker’s twine as well as a designed envelope!
The second card also has the pretty vellum pieces and decorated envelope with a different floral card base and larger sentiment panel.
I did a little stamping in Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch and Granny Apple Green inks on the inside of the cards.
The cards are so pretty! Might have to get a refill or two later. 🙂
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Halloween Paper Pumpkin Kit – Coming in September!
October is on its way, and that means you will be searching in every spooky nook and cranny for a bit of papercrafting fun. Paper Pumpkin has just what you need—a frightfully delightful kit in a scary-cute, special edition box. September features an exclusive Halloween kit and special box too!
Be sure that you’re subscribed by September 10 will get the fantastic Halloween Paper Pumpkin Kit in mid-September!
- This kit will be a treat packaging (no cards this time!)
- The kit can be repurposed to create other projects and it coordinates with the following colors: Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black
- Stampin’ Up! will release alternate projects and share ideas in their newsletter, Pinterest page, blog, and social media
- Product availability may be limited toward the end of the subscription period, so make sure that you’re subscribed early if you want to get this kit!
August 16-31 Host Code: PUAU7CTQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Online Host Club Opening – Third Club Starting September 1!
I filled the openings in two of my online host club and we’re almost ready to start a third! I’ve only got one open space left in the club, so let me know soon if you’d like to join!
Here are the details:
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and still want to be able to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you! With the new Holiday Catalog starting September 5, this is a great time to join! Here is how it works:
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Running Shoe Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Running Shoe Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Running Shoes towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term
Drop me a note through my Contact Me page or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining or if you have any questions! Please be sure to send your emails to email@example.com or fill out the form on my contact me page. If you reply to this blog post in your email, your messages will go to a “do not reply” email box and never reach me. 🙁 I don’t want that to happen, so be sure to email me directly or fill out the form!
Yay!!! Bonus Days are back again! If you are unfamiliar with this event, every $50 that you spend between August 1 and August 31 (before shipping and tax) earns a $5 Bonus coupon code that can be used September 1–31. Yippee!! Check out this blog post for full details!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a limited time stamp set bundle called Blended Seasons. It’s an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in French)! The stamp set can be bundled with Stitched Season Framelits Dies, which is a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images
There are also Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors that are available too! They aren’t bundled with the stamps and dies but can be purchased separately.
Click right here to open up the full size Color Your Season flyer. Click here to head over to my online store to pick up this bundle now!
Stamp With Amy K 2018 Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
Do you want all of the great new designer papers in the 2018 Holiday Catalog but can’t afford everything? Join my share! I’m placing an order early on September 5 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 10.
Head over to my 2018 Holiday Catalog DSP Share page to see the share details and to find the form to join!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Wouldn’t you know … I passed on this one 🙁 They are beautiful!
Bummer Karen! Hopefully you can grab a refill and use a sentiment stamp that you already have! 🙂
Karen and I are in the same boat! Dang it all, anyhow.
This is a lovely card
It’s a great kit! Try to get a refill! 🙂
Oh gosh, I just got mine yesterday too, LOVE the cards this month, so bright and cheery I think this is the best kit so far haha, but I LOVE flowers
I agree Sandi! It’s definitely one of the best kits ever! 🙂
Just got mine! Can’t wait to play 🙂
Yay! Happy stamping! 🙂
Mine should be in my mailbox today–guess I should go look the mail! I love the cards!!
It’s a fantastic kit! Have fun creating it! 🙂
How beautiful Amy.
It is a great kit! 🙂