Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop! This is a group of amazing stampers so be sure to hop through the full line up below so that you can see all of the projects! This month we are CASEing the upcoming 2018 Holiday Catalog and I’ve used the Dashing Deer stamp set bundle for my project. I CASE’d the card on the lower right on page 8 in the catalog…I just changed up the colors and pieces a bit!
I started by stamping the border image from the Dashing Deer stamp set (available Sept 5) in VersaMark Ink on the top and bottom of a panel of Balmy Blue card stock. I sprinkled the images with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them, then adhered the panel to a Balmy Blue card base with SNAIL.
I embossed a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and then I adhered two small strips of Silver Glimmer Paper on the top and bottom of the panel with SNAIL. I adhered the embossed panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I cut a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with one of the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies (available Sept 5). I adhered the die cut deer to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dashing Deer stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I cut panels of Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green card stocks with the flower dies from the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies, adhered them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Glue Dots. I added a silver Metallic Pearl to the center of each flower to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment, deer and flower images from the Dashing Deer stamp set in Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate and Cherry Cobbler inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
Thank you so much for joining us today. We hope you’ll join us again next month to see our technique based projects. I’m Amy Koenders and to keep hopping around see the list below (if you are viewing this post via email, you will need to click over to my blog post here to see the list) to see who is up next.
August 16-31 Host Code: PUAU7CTQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 3-1/4″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 4″ panel
- Cherry Cobbler – three Detailed Deer Thinlits die cuts
- Garden Green – three Detailed Deer Thinlits die cuts
- Whisper White – 3/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Glimmer Paper – two 1/2″ x 4″ strips
- Silver Foil Sheets – Detailed Deer Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: