I used the Stampin’ Up! First Frost stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop today. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using today:
My card design is very loosely based on the Fusion Sketch this week:
I started by embossing the front of a Mint Macaron card base with the Subtle Embossing Folder. Then I adhered a panel of Crushed Curry card stock and a panel of Country Lane DSP to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the flower images from the First Frost stamp set in Crushed Curry ink on Whisper White card stock and then sponged Crushed Curry and Mint Macaron inks on the stem images and stamped them on the Whisper White card stock panel.
I cut the flower images out with the coordinating Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies. Then I cut the leaves and branches from the Whisper White card stock panel with the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies and I sponged them with Early Espresso and Mint Macaron inks. I adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Country Home stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut it out with the die from the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies and adhered it with SNAIL to a Frosted Bouquet Framelits die cut from Early Espresso card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered three of the Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the image from the First Frost stamp set in Mint Macaron and Early Espresso inks on a Whisper White card stock panel and then added a flower stamped in Crushed Curry ink over it with a Glue Dot.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
September 1-15 Host Code: KHZCQ27U
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Crushed Curry – 1-7/16″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Early Espresso – Frosted Bouquet Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – thirteen Frosted Bouquet Framelits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel inside card)
- Country Lane Designer Series Paper – 1-3/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: