I used the Stampin’ Up! Nothing Sweeter stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC187. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by stamping the Buffalo Check stamp set image on a panel of Blueberry Bushel card stock in Night of Navy ink. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL and then to a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a strip of Melon Mambo DSP from the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a strip of Melon Mambo card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. I embossed a panel of Pool Party card stock with the Corrugated Embossing Folder and then adhered it to a panel of Whisper White card stock. I wrapped a strand of Night of Navy Solid Baker’s Twine around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the outline heart image from the Nothing Sweeter photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on panels of Melon Mambo and Real Red card stock, sprinkled them with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them. I cut the images out with the coordinating Sweetly Stitched Framelits die and adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Nothing Sweeter stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with the Sweetly Stitched Framelits dies. I adhered the heart to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Glitter Enamel Dot to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the heart images from the Nothing Sweeter stamp set in Melon Mambo and Real Red inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used for creating this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 1-15 Host Code: KHZCQ27U
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Sweetly Stitched Framelits die cut
- Melon Mambo – 1-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Sweetly Stitched Framelits die cut
- Pool Party – 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Sweetly Stitched Framelits die cut, 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-3/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: