We are back with another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop with Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world! This month we’re all making projects with the Peaceful Noel stamp set bundle. Here is my project:
I started by adhering strips of the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP to a Tranquil Tide card base with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Noel stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of the Joyous Noel DSP, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Copper Foil Sheets and then wrapped a strand of ribbon the Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack around the panel and secured it with SNAIL on the back. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I punched several branches with the Sprig Punch from Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper and I adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front. I tied a small bow from the Tea Room Ribbon and adhered it with a Glue Dot over the sprigs to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and images from the Peaceful Noel stamp set in Tranquil Tide, Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
Okay, on with the hop!! We’ve got a pretty small group this month. 🙂 Click the next button to hop forward to Cathy Caines blog to check out her amazing project! If you get lost along the way, there is a complete list of participants right under the next blog button.
My card design was inspired by Sketch Saturday #530.
September 1-15 Host Code: KHZCQ27U
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tranquil Tide – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper – four 1″ x 5″ panels, 1-3/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Copper Foil Sheets – 1-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – five Spring punches
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: