Waving hello from beautiful Ellijay, GA! We’ve got an Inkin’ Krew mini retreat this weekend and we’re busy stamping away in a sweet cabin tucked in the north Georgia mountains!! I’ll be posting lots more pictures of the projects and the group on my blog in the coming days. So be on the lookout for those coming soon!
We’re staying at the Skyview Mountain Cottage and this is our view outside for the weekend! 🙂
James has us all set up with snacks and treats!
And he’s got us all set up with an awesome crafting space too!
And we had a few extra friends join us for the afternoon…they weren’t too interested in stamping, but we’ll see if we can change that over the weekend. 😉
I used the Falling for Leaves stamp set, the First Frost stamp set bundle and the beautiful Frosted Floral Specialty DSP to create a super quick thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #355.
I started by adhering panel from the Frosted Floral Specialty DSP to a panel of of Whisper White card stock and then to a Gray Granite card base with SNAIL. I adhered a strip of the Tranquil Tide 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut two branches from Tranquil Tide card stock with one of the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies and I adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Falling For Leaves photopolymer stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with on of the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I adhered one of the Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the branch image from the First Frost stamp set in Gray Granite ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock on the inside of the card.
I love it when the DSP does all of the work on my card for me!
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 16-30 Host Code: 7MXVH2EE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gray Granite – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Tranquil Tide – two Frosted Bouquet Framelits die cuts
- Whisper White – 3-9/16″ x 4-13/16″ panel, Stitched Shapes Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Frosted Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: