I used the Stampin’ Up! Making Every Day Bright stamp set and the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch to create a clean and simple Halloween card to share for the Sunday Stamp Design Team sketch challenge.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps 188. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by stamping the light string image from the Making Every Day Bright photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink across two panels of Wood Textures DSP with the Stamparatus. To make sure that the string was lined up perfectly, I’d cut the two panels to the same size, stamped across both and then trimmed the smaller panel down to the size that I wanted.
I stamped the sentiment from the Warm Hearted host exclusive photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and Mango Melody ink on the smaller DSP panel, adhered the DSP to a Basic Black card stock panel and then to the lager DSP panel with SNAIL. I cut a web from Basic Black card stock with the Cauldron Framelits Dies and adhered it to the DSP panels with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the layered panels to a Basic Black card stock panel with SNAIL and then to a Basic Gray card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bulb images from the Making Every Day Bright stamp set in Mango Melody and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on Whisper White card stock and punched them out with the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch. I adhered the bulb pieces together with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bulb images from the Making Every Day Bright stamp set in Mango Melody and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 16-30 Host Code: 7MXVH2EE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Basic Black – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2-9/16″ x 3″ panel, Cauldron Framelits die cut
- Whisper White – eight Christmas Bulb Builder Punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack– 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 2-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: