I used the Stampin’ Up! Farmhouse Christmas stamp set bundle to create my make & take card for the team retreat over the weekend and I’m sharing that with you today!
My project works for TGIF Challenges #178.
I started by embossing the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Then I cut a panel of Sparkle Glimmer Paper with the edge of one of the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies and I adhered it tot the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the tree from the Farmhouse Christmas photpolymer stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Soft Suede card stock, cut it out with the Farmhouse Christmas Framelits Die and adhered it with SNAIL to the card front.
I cut the picket fence twice from Crumb Cake card stock with the die from the Farmhouse Framelits Dies and adhered the pieces together and then to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I trimmed the excess from the fence die cut and then adhered the little bows with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue after cutting them from Cherry Cobbler card stock with the Farmhouse Framelits Dies.
I punched the ends of a strip of Festive Farmhouse DSP with the Banner Triple Punch and then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I stamped the sentiment from the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Gray Granite card stock and then punched it out with the 2″ Circle Punch. I stamped the sentiment again in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Farmhouse Framelits Dies. I adhered the two pieces together with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the tree, snow and sentiment from the Farmhouse Christmas stamp set in Soft Suede, Balmy Blue and Cherry Cobbler inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 16-30 Host Code: 7MXVH2EE
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Soft Suede – Farmhouse Framelits die cut
- Crumb Cake – two Farmhouse Framelits die cuts
- Cherry Cobbler – Farmhouse Framelits die cut
- Gray Granite – 2″ Circle Punch
- Whisper White – Farmhouse Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper – Swirly Scribbles Thinlits die cut
- Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ x 4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: