I used the Stampin’ Up! Snow is Glistening stamp set and the Snowfall Thinlits Dies to create my card to share with you today. The these items from from the upcoming Snowflake Showcase and they will be available for a limited time from November 1-30 while supplies last! And you definitely want these!! 🙂
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #357.
I started by embossing the front of a Balmy Blue card base with the Subtle Embossing Folder. Then I wet a panel of Watercolor Paper with just water and an Aqua Painter and added Balmy Blue ink over it to create the watercolor wash. I stamped the snow images from the Snow is Glistening photopolymer stamp set (available Nov 1) in Balmy Blue ink over the damp watercolor paper panel and then let it dry completely. Once the panel was dry, I adhered it to the Balmy Blue card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snow Is Glistening stamp set in Real Red ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the sentiment strip to a strip of Real Red card stock and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut the snowflake swirl die from the White Velvet Sheet (available Nov 1) and adhered the die cut to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut snowflakes from Silver Glimmer Paper with dies from the Snowfall Thinlits Dies (available Nov 1) and adhered them with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snow is Glistening stamp set in Real Red ink and the snow border image in Balmy Blue ink on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this card at the very bottom of this post.
New Snowflake Showcase Products Coming November 1!!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a beautiful set of products beginning on November 1! Check out the new Snowflake Showcase!
Click on the image or here to open up a full-size PDF flyer with additional images and details about the new products.
Here are the details for the Snowflake Showcase products:
- No limits apply during the customer sales period. So be quick while supplies last!
- Products available while supplies last from November 1, 2018 until November 30, 2018. This means products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase.
- Items may be purchased in any type of order.
- Items may be included as part of a Starter Kit!! Join now to get yours today!!
- Ordering deadline: November 30, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
I LOVE this new suite of products!! Check out my video that I did the day the products arrived! If you’re viewing this blog post by email you’ll need to click over to my blog here to see the video link.
Can’t wait for you all to get these items, they are beautiful!!
October 1-15 Host Code: ZZMCHH73
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! World Card Making Day Sale Going On Now!!
Stampin’ Up! is doing a week long sale in honor of World Card Making Day! Yay!!! The sale runs though Sunday, October 7! Select products are 10% off!!
Click on the image above to open a full-size PDF document with the sale items and prices. All order types qualify for this promotion! This sale ends on October 7, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Head over to my online store to start picking up these great deals!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Real Red – 7/8″ x 5-1/2″ strip
- Whisper White – 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Silver Glimmer Paper – three Snowfall Thinlits die cuts
- Watercolor Paper – 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- White Velvet Sheets – Snowfall Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Great video! Looks like a ‘must have’ collection. Pretty card too. Can’t wait to see the velvet paper. Hope that carries over to the annual catalog.
Thanks Julie! 🙂
I thought I had enough snowflakes but maybe not! I love your card and the video is convincing! That swirl in the white is pretty in the photo–can’t wait to feel the texture of it!
Thanks Susan! It’s an awesome set of products! 😊
Oh, so pretty. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Gorgeous on the inside and out! I love your watercolor wash and the pretty shades of blue. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
So pretty Amy! Lovely showcase of the new products. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂