I used the Stampin’ Up! Colorful Seasons and Picture Perfect Birthday stamp sets along with the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC189. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP158.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wood Textures DSP Stack to a panel of Soft Suede card stock and then to a Mango Melody card base with SNAIL. I embossed a panel of Pool Party card stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder, wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around it twice and tied a bow, and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut leaves from Real Red, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and So Saffron card stocks with the Seasonal Layers Thinlits. I adhered the leaf die cuts together and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut the sentiment from Galvanized Metallic paper with one of the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies and then adhered it to a strip of So Saffron card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the sentiment panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added one of the Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets next to the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday photopolymer stamp set in Mango Melody Ink and then added the leaf image from the Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set in So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler inks on a Whisper White card stock panel inside the card.
October 1-15 Host Code: ZZMCHH73
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! is doing a week long sale in honor of World Card Making Day! Yay!!! The sale runs though Sunday, October 7! Select products are 10% off!!
Click on the image above to open a full-size PDF document with the sale items and prices. All order types qualify for this promotion! This sale ends on October 7, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Head over to my online store to start picking up these great deals!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mango Melody – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base, Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cut
- Soft Suede – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Real Red – two Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cuts
- So Saffron – two Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cuts, 5/8″ x 3-1/2″ strip
- Pumpkin Pie – Seasonal Layers Thinlits die cut
- Pool Party – 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Galvanized Metallic Paper – Celebrate You Thinlits Die cut
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: