I used the Stampin’ Up! Merry Christmas to All and the Bring on the Presents stamp set bundles to create a clean and simple card to share with you today. The card is much more “shimmery” in real life, the Shimmer Paper doesn’t show up well in the photos. 🙂
If you wanted to add a little more color to this, you can sponge the raised areas on the wreath with a Sponge Dauber and and little Tranquil Tide ink. I kept it pretty simple without the sponging so that it would be easy to mass produce.
My card design is very loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #358.
I started by embossing a panel of Shimmery White card stock with the Seasonal Wreath Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Real Red card stock with SNAIL and then to a Tranquil Tide card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the sentiment from Real Red and Tranquil Tide card stock with one of the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies and I adhered the two die cut sentiments together (slightly off-set) and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut two branches from Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper with one of the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies. I snipped the die cuts apart and adhered the pieces to the card front with Glue Dots hidden under the bow.
I stamped the bow images from the Bring on the Presents stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Shimmery White card stock and then colored the images with the Real Red Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack. I cut the bow images out with the coordinating All The Presents Thinlits Dies and adhered them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment and flourish images from the Merry Christmas to All photopolymer stamp set in Tranquil Tide and Real Red inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
October 1-15 Host Code: ZZMCHH73
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Card Pack Cards Are Available Again!!
Yay!!!! The Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Card Pack is available to purchase again in the online store!! Head over there to pick them up now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tranquil Tide – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Merry Christmas To All Thinlits die cut
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Merry Christmas To All Thinlits die cut
- Shimmery White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two All the Presents Thinlits die cuts
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper – 5/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – two Frosted Bouquet Framelits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: