I used the new Snow is Glistening stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits Dies that will be available from Stampin’ Up! November 1 to create my card to share today.
My card design was loosely based on My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #406.
I started by spritzing a panel of Glossy White card stock with water and a Stampin’ Spritzer. I sprinkled Prussian Blue Brusho Crystal Colour over the panel and added a few more spritzes of water, as needed. I let the panel dry completely and then adhered it with SNAIL to a panel of Whisper White card stock and then to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut six snowflakes with the Snowflake Thinlits Dies (available Nov 1) from White Velvet Sheets (available Nov 1) and then adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Snow is Glistening photopolymer stamp set (available Nov 1) in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Night of Navy card stock, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with the banner die from the Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and snowflakes from the Snow is Glistening stamp set in Night of Navy ink (snowflakes were stamped off once) on Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
October 1-15 Host Code: ZZMCHH73
October 16-31 Host Code: HQPBQBFH
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
New Snowflake Showcase Products Coming November 1!!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a beautiful set of products beginning on November 1! Check out the new Snowflake Showcase!
Click on the image or here to open up a full-size PDF flyer with additional images and details about the new products.
Here are the details for the Snowflake Showcase products:
- No limits apply during the customer sales period. So be quick while supplies last!
- Products available while supplies last from November 1, 2018 until November 30, 2018. This means products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase.
- Items may be purchased in any type of order.
- Items may be included as part of a Starter Kit!! Join now to get yours today!!
- Ordering deadline: November 30, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Merry Christmas Thinlits die cut
- Glossy White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- White Velvet Sheets – six Snowfall Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: