I used the new Happiness Surrounds stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits Dies that will both be available from Stampin’ Up! on November 1 to create a birthday card to share with you today.
My card design and the colors for my card were inspired by the Fusion Sketch this week. I did get the pastel colors in…just not on a Halloween card. 🙂
I started by stamping the larger flower from the Happiness Surrounds photopolymer stamp set (available Nov 1) in Highland Heather ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock twice. I stamped the same flower image in Pool Party ink and then stamped the image a second time over the first one to create a cross-hatch look for two more flowers. I cut the images out with the coordinating Snowfall Thinlits Dies (available Nov 1).
I stamped the small flower image from the Happiness Surrounds stamp set in Petal Pink ink the front of a Thick Whisper White card base. I cut the leaves from Soft Sea Foam card stock, flower centers from So Saffron card stock and detailed flowers from Pool Party card stock with dies from the Snowfall Thinlits Dies. I adhered the flower pieces together with Glue Dots and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Happiness Surrounds stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink on the card front and then added Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets to the flower centers to finish the card front. Two of the Epoxy Droplets were colored with a Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Marker before adhering them.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Day stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink and the flowers from the Happiness Surrounds stamp set in Pool Party, Highland Heather, Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam inks on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
October 16-31 Host Code: HQPBQBFH
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Paper Pumpkin Past Kits 15% Off for Current Subscribers!
Halloween is just two weeks away and Christmas is right around the corner, and that means NOW is the perfect time to pick up Paper Pumpkin seasonal kits and get a sweet deal too!
Beginning today, Stampin’ Up! is offering the Frights & Delights Past Kit and Refill and November’s Back in Plaid Past Kit (holiday kit from last year) for 15% off to help you get a jump on your holiday crafting. Remember, you must be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber in order to purchase past kits. This sale is while supplies last, so don’t miss out!!
Click the links below to go over to my online store to pick up those past kits right now:
Or click here to head over to my Paper Pumpkin store to subscribe now and then head to my online store to purchase those kits! And you’ll want to be subscribed for the November Kit…it’s 10 Christmas cards! Yippee!!
The Paper Pumpkin team designed November’s Paper Pumpkin kit to give you a solution for your holiday crafting needs! When you subscribe by November 10 (or resubscribe if you have canceled), you’ll get the specially-designed box filled with everything that you need for a holly-jolly, handmade holiday!
About the Kit:
- November’s kit gives a you everything you need to make plenty of holiday cards! The kit will create 10 cards; 5 of 2 unique holiday designs!
- The box is a sneak of what’s inside!
- Coordinating colors for this kit:
- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Gold, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
- Subscribers get all of this PLUS an exclusive stamp set AND an ink spot for $19.95!
Click here to head over to my Paper Pumpkin page to subscribe now! And if you’re already a subscriber, YAY!! We’ll be getting an awesome card kit in November!
New Snowflake Showcase Products Coming November 1!!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a beautiful set of products beginning on November 1! Check out the new Snowflake Showcase!
Click on the image or here to open up a full-size PDF flyer with additional images and details about the new products.
Here are the details for the Snowflake Showcase products:
- No limits apply during the customer sales period. So be quick while supplies last!
- Products available while supplies last from November 1, 2018 until November 30, 2018. This means products will only be available until November 30 or while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before November 30, it will no longer be available for purchase.
- Items may be purchased in any type of order.
- Items may be included as part of a Starter Kit!! Join now to get yours today!!
- Ordering deadline: November 30, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Soft Sea Foam – five Snowfall Thinlits die cuts
- So Saffron – two Snowfall Thinlits die cuts
- Whisper White – four Snowfall Thinlits die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: