We’re joining forces with Sandi MacIver’s Happy Stampers for our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop again this week! I used the Stampin’ Up! Dashing Deer stamp set bundle to create my card for the Combined Blog Hop today.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
And here is the sketch:
I started by adhering a panel of Joyous Noel Specialty DSP to the front of a Sahara Sand card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I wrapped a strand of Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ Reversible Ribbon around the card front and adhered it to the card so that then two loose ends met under the focal panel on the front. I stamped the sentiment from the Dashing Deer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Joyous Noel DSP, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I cut a panel of Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper and a panel of Copper Foil Sheets with one of the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies. I adhered the Glimmer Paper die cut to the DSP panel with SNAIL and the Foil Sheet die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered the DSP panel to a Copper Glimmer Paper panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut flowers from a panel of Joyous Noel DSP with the die from the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies and I adhered them to the deer die cuts with Glue Dots. I colored two Gold Metallic Pearls with the Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered them to the flower centers to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dashing Deer stamp set in Sahara Sand ink and then colored the flower image with Tranquil Tide and Merry Merlot Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped the image under the sentiment on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Shelagh Freemantle has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Julie Johnston
- Eva Dobilas
October 16-31 Host Code: HQPBQBFH
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, two Detailed Deer Thinlits die cuts
- Joyous Noel 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – Detailed Deer Thinlits die cut, 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ panel
- Copper Foil Sheets – Detailed Deer Thinlits die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: